I am but a mere boy who is slowly undergoing changes of responsibility that make me into a man.
I feel the need to express myself thoroughly so that I may be honest with myself.
This blog will be a place, a home, a dwelling , a haven for me to unravel the extent of a shaking, weak, and hungry mind.
I pray that I may find comfort in these words, and that it will help improve my momentum as I advance for these goals and ambitions I have set.
I Trust that God will help navigate and direct me. but he who knows all also knows me. and knows that my mind can discourage me into discontent.
this is me taking steps towards loosening up my tightly wrapped conscience. and hopefully letting down walls that I have built up from others.
I'm unsure of how often I will find myself here. I'm sure it will be as often as I get into this need to relieve my my mind and let go of the swell season that captivates and holds my thoughts until bearing them is too heavy for one to handle.
If ever anyone read this blog.
Advice would be lovely.
Constructive criticism is accepted.
accountability is offered.
- Jonathan Garcia.
No comments:
Post a Comment