Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Captain's Log, South wind..


All this change has been riveting. I wasn't sure about it all at first. But as I look around, I'm beginning to really enjoy myself. The people I'm meeting are so open so much more real it seems.
And no one that I expect to talk to are the ones that approach me. I don't know how all of this is going to tie up or unravel, But I really like the spontaneity of it. Its refreshing. Almost as if I'm not as lonely as I had anticipated. I dont know If I'm doing everything right, in fact I'm almost positive I'm not. But I think i just had a rough start, I didn't think of time to level out. Now I'm finding direction, picking people up as I go, letting them off when they've found their own roads. Accepting life's changes are always really difficult for me.
The Good Times.... are killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment