If days can be bad then weeks sure as hell can also.this week I faltered.
This week I've felt the weight of the world.
I've felt it crush me with no restraint.
I saw the defeat in the mirror staring back at me.
I felt the strain on my conscience as my rattling head tried to comprehend.
This week I fought the good fight.
and came out alright.
This week I found joy.
This week I found Love.
(and not textbook or greeting card.)
I found a jealous love, a worrying love, a sweet love, a caring love, a stubborn love, a daring love.
Ive found my love..
I've let down my pride. Its no longer just me.
and I worry about you just as often as you find your thoughts in me.
And I love you with a selfish jealous mind as well as a selfless chivalrous one.
And when I hold you I hope you feel safe.
Its us against the world.
"They aint never gonna catch us". no
Just say you'll stay a while.
Sometimes always,
-J
No comments:
Post a Comment