Tuesday, August 3, 2010

captains log.. marooned

I dont know how to let go.
I'm not even sure want to.
those eyes, those dimples, those arms, that hair.
And all those times bear to bear.
Why circumstances are in such ways. why your reasons keep you.
why we create such distance. but come so close when together.
why I love you. why I cant help it.
why I try. why I'd die just to understand.
why you and I have to agree on things. and have things in common.
why I have to be so comfortable.
why I want to take care of you.
why I miss your home.
why I miss it all.
why.
why you?
where do we go?
here we go again love.
It shouldn't be this way.

another horrible blog. I cant stand not being able to express this in words. I need to rationalize my mind better next time.
nonetheless, this isn't here to impress anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment