Sunday, August 29, 2010

A rip in the sail & sea shell tales..

Shift the voids in my mind and give me reasoning.
I feel So null,so distracted. How can I explain this.
So much momentum built only to lack direction. There's so much weight in my thoughts. Oh, all of this Slumberless sleeplessness, and dreams that haunt me and misguide me.

Oh tired mind....

What am I doing to you? Your losing your touch. Entangled by my hopeless thoughts. My ungrateful emotion. My immense struggles. It's such a hazardous conception. And no relief for the death of me. If I could rationalize this I would. And I would be the man I know I am. But such fog that encompasses the water.

The lighthouses look like fireflies...

And it's difficult to understand..
And it's been hard to distract myself from thoughts of you.
And it's been "two" long...
Catch my drift as I let my ship sink.
Capsize me....., and fill my wounds with the cleansing salt of sea.
And for all you put up with, I hardly can believe it. But some times life can be unbelievable.
And I'm glad to have a similar mind that worries for my own..
after all what's a captain without the will, the heart, and the mindset of the nautical life.

Rave on. rolling sea.
Port to starboard.
mend the sails..

Sometimes always,
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment