was one of those hardly extravagant ones.
and yet its been a fine one.
its easy to overlook the little things.
But prelevance can be a getaway from the jet life therefore,
I settled down today. took some time to write, to think.
spent some time with those who push my buttons.
it can be a good thing.
I went to 7/11 at 7:11.
I found it quite the coincidence.
I feel like starting Monday things are going to fall through, either into place or into some kind of disaster whether it be beautiful or cataclysmic.
I'm hoping for a beautiful cataclysm.
I've yet to known how to say goodbye to you summer.
so I'll put it off a while.
under these circumstances I've learned to let go. I'm a jealous and selfish man sometimes.
but a man nonetheless. I'll bear it all.
All things aside, here's to pointless rants and days like these.
sometimes,always
J.
No comments:
Post a Comment